Saturday, July 16, 2011

Video Recording

Okay, so I tried more experimenting with video recording on my new computer.

#1. Recording things off of the TV is a no-go.  I'll probably have to wait a few years for the technology to catch up, so it.

And may I just say, darn.  I was kind of looking forward to a walkthrough for Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.  No more console games for me!

#2.  Recording things off of the computer kind of works.  Kind of.  Here are two videos I made.





The first comment I got on these videos was "New series! But... what happened to your microphone?" See, I told you the microphone sounds weird on this new computer.

12 comments:

Airam said...

Aww, I hope things work out. :/

Miriam said...

Aw, man! You were going to do a Twilight Princess walkthrough?? D: I hope you find a way to make it work before you decide to quit doing walkthroughs... Twilight Princess is the only Zelda game I've played, as ashamed as I am to admit that. :(

Anonymous said...

I think the new mic sounds better. It's a lot more clear. Having to talk to your keyboard it probably odd though.

Diana said...

I hope everything goes ok! I really want to see twilight princess, as my friend assures me it is an amazing game. Good luck!

Film Geek said...

Oh come on! Those videos sound great! :D It's still you! :) See, you don't need to quit! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's too bad..

Anonymous said...

It isn't as bad as you said it was! It's actually not bad!

Anonymous said...

I honestly couldn't tell, I think it's fine. Looks like you're stuck with us. :D

Anonymous said...

I thought the sound was fine!

Anonymous said...

I'm just happy that it works! I don't really care if the mic sounds different--you still sound great! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, the person who voices Pajama Sam- she sounds like the person who does Spinelli from Recess and Bobby from King of the Hill.

Anonymous said...

There's this thing called blitzbox that can stream your videos from your wii, its not cheap, but u can save up for it...