- I still find it hilarious that Bowser talks in dude lingo.
- Solving the overly dramatic penguin murder mystery was fun.
- It is unfair when bosses can heal themselves whenever they want. The only possibly strategy you can use against that is "hope the boss doesn't use the healing move".
- Also, not having a save point / heal point before the boss of level six? Unfair, unexpectedly dropping a boss battle on me when I was at 30% strength.
- I think Mario should have dialogue in these games. Bowser probably has about three pages of dialogue, and Peach probably has ten. But poor old Mario gets no lines at all.
- Why can't one of the party members' special abilities be "avoid all random battles"? That would be a great special ability! This goes for RPGs in general, not just this one.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Paper Mario 64
I just finished playing Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64. Here are some thoughts I had: