Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Car's Setup

My relatives borrowed my car the other day, and it completely threw me off when I had to drive my car again.  They moved everything around, so nothing was in the right space.

And that's strange, because nothing is in the right space to begin with.  Here's where things go in my car.

  1. The GPS goes inside the CD holder, because that's the only space big enough to hold it.
  2. The sunglasses go in one of the drink holders, because the sunglasses holder is on the passenger side, where I can't reach it.
  3. The cell phone and cell phone earpiece go in the other drink holder.
  4. Since both drink holders are filled, you are not allowed to bring drinks in my car.

My relatives must not have gotten the memo, because for some crazy reason, they put my sunglasses in the sunglasses holder, and a drink in the drink holder.  It was madness, I tell you.  I couldn't find anything at all.

12 comments:

J said...

What? They're insane!!!

Rachael said...

I hope I don't run into those problems! I'm getting my first car on Friday. It's a small, two-door coupe. I lose everything so I don't think I'll be keeping anything in my car. :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't the sunglasses go into the sunglasses holder and the drinks go into the drink holder???? YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Airam said...

LOL!

Diana said...

Why would anything go where it's supposed to go? Cause that's the way Michael rolls!

Diana said...

Why would anything go where it's supposed to go? Cause that's the way Michael rolls!

Sammy said...

I just had the biggest laughing fit. I mean, who In their right mind puts the sunglasses in the sunglass holder? Madness, i say.

Ryan Ortega said...

He's probably really dumb. But then again, he does write about stuff a Catholic seminarian would know, and he plays a lot of video games, and he has a lot of common sense, as he went to college. Maybe he has some type of autism. My mom I have Aspergers' Syndrome, a high-functioning autism. I think I know this because of my own knowledge passed on from my mom, and read books. That maybe why you put different stuff in different places. For example, an ordinary person would have his/her sunglasses in the sunglasses holder and put drinks in the drink holder. You, on the other hand, changed the flow, putting the sunglasses and other stuff in the drink holders instead of the sunglasses holder and center console, respectively, leaving no more room for drinks, and putting the GPS in the CD holder instead of the windscreen. I think that's why. I recommend another car that has its sunglasses holders easy to reach from the driver's and front passenger's seats.

Ryan Ortega said...

Oh, I left out an important fact. The GPS holder goes in the glove box.

Airam said...

@Ryan Ortege

Michal Gray's not dumb, he has his own way of putting things in place that work for him.

Anonymous said...

@Ryan Ortega, Michael is not dumb. Different peple have different ways of doing things thats all. I like to keep my cell phone in the drink holders too, it's more convenient that way.


~Kay

Ryan Ortega said...

Well, I am very sorry for this. It was a thought, as I am dumb, and yet I am sensible. I assure you, please don't take this and interpret it as an insult. I have Asperger's syndrome, (but most people I know don't really know what that is) so my thoughts move quickly. Once again, I apologize for this.