Friday, May 20, 2011

Wedding in Washington

I'm going to leave for Washington D.C. for a wedding today.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to update my blog while I'm gone.

The wedding is scheduled to take place during the weekend.  However, I have just been informed that the spin-off to the High School Musical series, called Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure, is going to air on the Disney Channel, also during the weekend.  I may have to leave the wedding early, in order to watch this movie.

Sorry, Paul!

Also scheduled during my adventures in DC are two big playoff games.  Our local team, the San Jose Sharks, have made it to the semifinals for the second time ever.  They're playing the Vancouver Canucks, and they are getting the snot beaten out of them.  The Sharks lost the last game, 7 to 3.

I don't think the Sharks fans had enough time to recover after all the drama in the quarterfinals, where the Sharks lost three games in a row.

Anyway, if the Sharks lose both games that take place during my DC trip, they're out of the playoffs again.  And that means I'll have to shave my spiffy playoff beard. It's a shame, because my playoff beard looks nice.  It certainly looks better than the way our team is playing right now, but then again, that's not saying much.

11 comments:

3D###Boy said...

What a drama, the Sharks lose!

3D###Boy said...

In any case, I can't wait to see Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure! I think all the weekend I will sit on the armchair and watch Disney Channel!
And Good Luck at the Wedding! God bless the one who get merry.

Violet said...

Best of luck to the bride and groom... even if you leave early to see a cheap money-making scheme brought to us by the same producers of the dreaded HSM series! Why would Sharpay (a dog breed-breed of her ugly dog) be a hero anyway?!

Airam said...

NOOO! But could you pretty please post pictures of your beard before you cut it off? :(

Anonymous said...

Love to see some pictures from your trip to DC, and the wedding.

3D###Boy said...

WOW! Airam is getting insane to see a beard. :? Strange!........LOL!
Look, I want to see it to but I don't get insane for a beard. My mustache is growing from when I was 8, sooooo..... for me this beard thing is normal. PERIOD!

Airam said...

Oh and btw I will keep you in prayers

Anonymous said...

Paul from GCDOTNET is getting MARRIED?! Or is it a diff. Paul???

3D###Boy said...

No, Is really a dif. Paul. COOL!
I am sad that Michael didn't type yesterday and today anything! :(( :(( ;(

Alex said...

Can you please show some pictures of your play-off beard? First with your play-off beard and second (if the Sharks lose) without.

Anonymous said...

3D###Boy,
Actually, I checked and it IS Paul from GCDotNet! O.o