Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Goals

I think it's time for me to get started with my summer plans.  There are a number of events going on for me this summer:
  • Trip to Washington D.C. for a wedding
  • Trip to Spain for World Youth Day
  • The Week-Long Youth Retreat
  • Summer School, if they ever get around to accepting my application
  • Retreat in Oregon -- probably cancelled due to lack of time
But above and beyond that, I have general plans:
  • Type up and edit all my sermons
  • Go through all of my school material from the past two years and make summarized versions of them
  • With my language work, I really should schedule two hours of Latin and Greek each week. An hour of Spanish is probably a good idea, too.
  • Go through all of my possessions, with an eye towards having as few possessions as possible
Let me take a look at last year's list of goals for summer...

Yeah, okay, I think I did absolutely none of those things.  Oh well.

9 comments:

3D###Boy said...

You're so lucky! You know what to do. And you have a lot of great plans for summer. IDK, what to do this summer until I will come back from the camp. It will be so boring!
We still have 3 weeks school, just 1 tease to take, another test,..... darn! Well Good luck with your plans Michael!

Anonymous said...

yes i have to agree with 3D boy i have like no plans for summer what so ever! Good luck with your Michael

Airam said...

Wow, your going all over the place!

Kira said...

My summer goals:
1. Clean room
2. Work on book
3. Go on vacation
4. Read

3D###Boy said...

I want to go to America this summer but I think they will don't give me a pass, only to my mother maybe because my father was last year there!

3D###Boy said...

If I will evaluate my summer goals it will be like this:
1. Go to camp
2. Read books
3. Make exercises at math
4. Play on computer and out

Anonymous said...

Hmm...my summer goals?

1. Enjoy no schoolwork while it lasts.

And...that's about it! :D I'm not a "grand plan" sort of person; I tend to take the days as they come and see how things work out.

--J.F.

Karen said...

3D###Boy There is a Super Mario Bros. movie from 1993 with Bob Hoskins, John Leguizamo, Dennis Hopper.. The first two play the Mario Brothers and Dennis played the bad guy. I have it some where in vhs, it was a pretty good movie.

Back on topic, I have the three Pirates movies but I have only watched the first movie.

Anonymous said...

i live near dc!