Monday, May 16, 2011

Movies

I did some research on the movies that are coming out this summer, just to confirm that I will, in fact, not be seeing any movies at all this summer.  It seems they're making a fourth Pirates of the Carribean movie, because the third movie made almost a billion dollars.

This strikes me as odd, because the third movie was super horrible and made no sense at all.

Also, it seems that instead of getting Spider-Man 4, we're going to have a reboot of the Spider-Man series, because it is clearly old and worn out and needs to be replaced.

Hey, could we get a reboot of the Pirates of the Carribean series?  Or, better yet, just not make any more of them?  Ever?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Pirates of the Carribbean!!! they were all fantastic!!! I'm excited for the next one.

~Kay

Anonymous said...

i agree Pirates is an Awesome movie franchise. sorry, michael, but there already thinking about making a fifth Pirates. as long as people still like them, and as long as Johnny wants to be Jack, there will be more Pirates movies in the future.

-Caittie

Anonymous said...

I love Pirates of the Caribbean, too!! They're some of my favorite movies!! I can't wait to go see the new one!

Miriam said...

I stopped watching Pirates after the second one. The plot could've ended perfectly well if the movies had stopped after the first one. I saw the second one once, but have forgotten about most of it and am satisfied with thinking of the story as ending after Black Pearl. :)

fratele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3D###Boy said...

Uhh..... I love Pirates of the Caribbean when I was little. Now its boring......LOL! I will like if they will do something like Avatar 3! I see Avatar 1 at HBO but I didn't see Avatar 2! I think it will bee really cool if they will put it on the channel!
And about Spider Man, It was my hero when I was 3-5 years old. Now my hero is Mario. I wonder why they don't make some Mario movies.

Karen said...

3D###Boy There is a Super Mario Bros. movie from 1993 with Bob Hoskins, John Leguizamo, Dennis Hopper.. The first two play the Mario Brothers and Dennis played the bad guy. I have it some where in vhs, it was a pretty good movie.

Back on topic, I have the three Pirates movies but I have only watched the first movie.

Anonymous said...

im with Michel on this one the first pirates movie was good the rest we could have all done without.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you: the series is dead to me. I refuse to watch any of them - except for the first.