Tuesday, April 5, 2011

President Obama Seeks Re-election

In news which surprised absolutely no one, President Obama announced that he is going to run for President a second time.  He urges his supports to help "protect the change" he has instituted over the past three years.

I'm not exactly sure what changes he's talking about, because everyone I know is still out of work, but that's just me being cynical. Here are a list of new things that have come about since Obama became President:
  • Health care reform
  • 3D movies
  • The war in Libya
  • Justin Bieber
  • The Justin Bieber movie, in 3D
Meanwhile, the Republicans have responded, saying that they will definitely come up with a good politician to run against Obama in the 2012 election.  They have no idea who this person is, but they will find him or her, by jingo.  Don't be surprised if it ends up being Justin Bieber.

10 comments:

3D###Boy said...

Well if Obama thinks he can make America a prosperous and healthy continent there is no need to worry people.

Annabeth said...

I think Justin Beiber could probably institute more positive changes than President Obama did... but that's just me being mad at Obama for instituting a health care plan that ruined my impromptu selection for speech meet.

Sofia said...

Well, as long as it's not Sarah Palin and as long as nothing explodes, I'm good.

kqs5041 said...

I'm sure you're republican... Who do you want them to elect?

Diana said...

If Justin Beiber runs for president I for one am fleeing the country. Who's with me?

Kira said...

Justin Bieber isn't even old enough to run for president, so we're safe. Me, I'm not too fond of Obama. But it's not like he's the worst president we've ever had.

Katia said...

If I lived in America and the choice was between Justin Bieber and Obama, I'd move to Canada or my home in England.

Wilma said...

Ok, I would move to another country if Justin Beiber was Pres, but he'd probly do a better job than Obama. Also, if it was JB vs. Obama, I'd choose JB. That says a lot because I really, really, hate Justin Beiber.

Pebbles <3's Bamm Bamm

Katie said...

I don't think Justin Bieber can! He's not old enough!

Katie said...

But.. Wilma, I do agree.