Monday, April 18, 2011

Football

Confession time: I don't really like football.  It's sort of a boring sport, where nothing happens.  Half of the game is commercials, and the other half is watching the players get into position while the clock runs out.

Plus, football teams only play once a week.  I much prefer sports like baseball or basketball, where the teams play 3 to 5 times a week.  Football players seem kind of lazy in comparison.

Some of the guys I know like to play Fantasy Football, which is basically pretending the NFL is an RPG, where you have less control over the members of your party.  These guys practically live and breathe NFL, but the weird part is that they don't care who wins or loses a game in real life.  They only care how the game will affect their fantasy team.  It's strange.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like football either, but i love golf!


Kay

Karen said...

I am not a real sports fan but I use to watch baseball alot. I have only been to one hockey game, and that was when we had the North Stars. My Dad and his side of the family are big sports fans, so I have to bring something ( ds, mp3, or my new phone that I can watch youtube )to keep my self from being bord.

Airam said...

I personally don't like sports.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I find football boring too. It's really just watching college/early 20-30 year olds fight over a ball lol

3D###Boy said...

I hate football too. At the school, when we go the gym, Everything goes insane. Everybody is fighting because they want to win by cheating.
I prefer basketball, baseball or golf because there aren't so many cheating facts.

3D###Boy said...

I always said I will be on a basketball team but I am to little(not at age!). I don't know if I will be good so..... Maybe, someday I will try.

3D###Boy said...

Hey guys let's forget about football and..... IF YOU HAVE DISNEY CHANNEL SEE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!