Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back to the Future 3

I just remembered that I didn't talk about Back to the Future: The Videogame: Episode 3: Marty McFly and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  I'd like to write a review of this game, but I'm not sure I could do that without writing for several pages.

Therefore, I am limiting myself to bullet points.  Here are all the various things that caught my interest in this game.
  • It has a more integrated plot structure than the other two games.
  • Marty rubs the back of his neck at least nine times in this game.
  • There is a Guitar Hero challenge for no apparent reason.
  • Marty is an idiot, and he could have bypassed all the challenges in this game by simply talking to Edna.
  • It is physically impossible for the end-of-game sequence to take place where it did.
  • Jennifer gets more screen time here than she did in the first movie.
  • There is no way they are going to be able to resolve the end-of-game cliffhanger which--possible spoiler alert--may or may not involve somebody forcibly injecting mind-control drugs into Doc's bushy eyebrows.
  • My score for the game is 8 out of 10.

2 comments:

3D###Boy said...

Don't discourage your self. I am sure u will know what to write even if you need several pages.


P.S.- Try to skip on some details and boring parts.

Sparkabet said...

I say you should write a longer review. I like it when your posts are several pages!