Therefore, I am limiting myself to bullet points. Here are all the various things that caught my interest in this game.
- It has a more integrated plot structure than the other two games.
- Marty rubs the back of his neck at least nine times in this game.
- There is a Guitar Hero challenge for no apparent reason.
- Marty is an idiot, and he could have bypassed all the challenges in this game by simply talking to Edna.
- It is physically impossible for the end-of-game sequence to take place where it did.
- Jennifer gets more screen time here than she did in the first movie.
- There is no way they are going to be able to resolve the end-of-game cliffhanger which--possible spoiler alert--may or may not involve somebody forcibly injecting mind-control drugs into Doc's bushy eyebrows.
- My score for the game is 8 out of 10.