Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Josie is Now Lost in Space

My favorite TV show, Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space, just got cancelled.

Okay, well, it was cancelled back in 1972. But in my neighborhood, they aired it every night at 9:30 for the entire month of February.

But now that February is over, Josie and her friends have disappeared from the airwaves.

Now I'll never know if they make it back to Earth!

I hope they make it back to Earth.  They have to make it back to Earth, right?  They don't die in outer space, alone and forgotten.  That would be downright depressing.

If it turns out that they got killed by an evil alien, such as Bonebeard the Dinosaur Pirate from Space, I'm going to be so disappointed.

Normally, I would check the fanfiction site and read several stories that end the series.  But the folks at Archie Comics sued the website, and they managed to ban all fanfiction based off of their characters. So now I can't even see made-up versions of the series.

Anyway, farewell Josie! You and your ridiculous adventures will be missed. I'd buy your DVD, but it's too expensive.

3 comments:

dr.david-dan said...

I like this SciFi movies but i dont understand anithing from that movie. Why they are lost in space, why some of the caracters got killed, how they will return to earth?......LOL! Well i am sure i will understand if i will try to download the movie and wach it with more attention! By the sides i am from Romania.

Anonymous said...

Lol! sorry michael, anyway i hope in a couple years from now they make a Josie and the Pussycats special on. :)

Anonymous said...

:-( sorry Michael!

Kay