Tuesday, February 15, 2011

YouTube Partner

Some people have been wondering if I have become an official YouTube partner.  I sent in an application when I hit 10 million views, back in November.

YouTube is not the world's fastest company, and they finally got around to answering my application.  It was...drum roll please...rejected, due to "lack of original content".  Now I won't be able to get a fancy logo for my YouTube page, along with bragging rights.  Oh well.  I didn't really want a fancy logo, anyway.

I was thinking about moving the Phoenix Wright videos over to my Nancy Drew channel if I made partner, and I'm still kind of thinking of doing so, even though I was rejected.  I'll think about it some more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Lack of Original Content"? That's just stupid! Sorry Michael! I wish you would have gotten it!

KAY

Sammy said...

Sorry Michael. You deserve it. Your channel is the only one I spend hours and hours on each week. Kinda dumb that they wouldn't make you a partner. I'm supried they didn't. If any channel deserves it, it has to be yours. :) ~Sam

Sparksbet said...

I was wondering, are you ever going to finish your Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth walkthrough? I know you're no longer with GameCola, but I was hoping that if you were moving your Phoenix Wright stuff over to your Nancy Drew page, you'd do the 5th case to finish up. I was really interested come the end of the 4th one and disappointed when I found that you'd done no walkthrough for the 5th case. Also - I recall you promising several times in comments on your various Phoenix Wright walkthroughs that you'd do Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations as well as Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney once you finished your Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth walkthrough. Are these still your plans, or have you decided not to do so now that you no longer work for GameCola? Please respond, I've been dying waiting for you to do more Phoenix Wright stuff and I'd like to know whether it's actually goign to happen.

Diana said...

NO! You totally deserved it! I am so sorry! You should move your Phoenix Wright videos over cause I love them so much along with all of your other videos!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can name at least 4 to 5 people who have way less subs views and are less.....active with ther viewers. You should have gotten it so you can make a little money on the side

1. Your funny
2. Your age appropriate and don't swear
3. You let the community know what your up to.
4, YOU HAVE 1,000 UPLOADS (sorry caps lock)


Jessica

Henshin Legacy said...

Have you tried contacting other partner sites like Machinima.com?