Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Playlist

I've got a new playlist on my Youtube Channel, one which details all of the various music-based videos that I've made.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AD2CE96F1E0969BF

About four of them are music videos (i.e. video that was made to fit a pre-recorded song), two of them are a bagpipe player, and all of the rest are are the background music for various Nancy Drew games.  Would people be interested in seeing me make more videos for background music?  They're really easy to make.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah if you could make videos for all the nancy drew music.

Lyn said...

Yeah, that would be cool. Hey, I know your probaly gonna do it anyways, but can you do background music for hauntings at castle malloy? That's some crazy, fun Irish music in the background music if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

I would love it if you did background music for the nancy drew games danger on deception island and secret of shadow ranch.

Anonymous said...

Yea, that would be really great. There's alot of cool music on those ND games.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, definitely. I LOVE the ND game music - so much so that I often stop playing just to listen to it. Having it on YouTube would be fantastic!