Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch (iPad)

Hey, everyone! Here's the preview for the newest Nancy Drew game, Secret of Shadow Ranch. It's available now, for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.



I think it looks pretty good! It's been about two weeks since my ten-year-old cousin got an iPod Touch, which means he must be bored with it by now. I'll have to see if I can borrow it and play this game.

We also have a newsletter about the game, for everyone who wants more information.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For your sake i hope he hates it.

Diana said...

I can't wait to get this game! Unfortunately my ITouch is having technical difficulties at the moment... boo! :(

Anonymous said...

Boring pssh posh never. Especially with all those cool aps

Anonymous said...

Why is every one obsessed over having something that is a touch? I don't have anything other than my phone that is touch. I don't even have a laptop! ...I really want a Kindle though...

Anonymous said...

Too bad I don't have a iPad. D: IT LOOKS FUN!!!!