Thursday, February 17, 2011

Massive Backup

You might have noticed that I haven't uploaded any videos in a while. This is because I have a massive backup of videos and video projects.  On my computer, right now, I have:
  • Two hours of Back to the Future: The Game recorded, without commentary.
  • Four hours of The Adventures of Willy Beamish, recorded, with commentary. They need extensive audio editing.
  • Three hours of footage for the 1000 Videos celebration, which needs editing.
  • A random Legend of Zelda video, about the first time I played a Zelda game.
  • Six Super Mario Galaxy 2 videos, half of which need commentary.
  • Seven minutes of the final case of Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney: Investigations.
I'm pretty sure that I will attack the Willy Beamish project first.  Once I finish with the first three videos, I will upload them and feel accomplished.  Then I'll move on to the 1000 videos celebration and finish with that project, finally.  I'm not sure what'll happen after that.

4 comments:

Waterwave250 said...

Oh, I always check your youtube page and your blog. I am so happy things are up and moving! I cant wait for you to do the new nancy drew game: The Captive Curse

Sparksbet said...

Yay! You are doing the final Miles Edgeworth case! Goody goody gumdrops!

Anonymous said...

Willy Beamish! I absolutely LOVE that game! What a classic, I can't wait to watch your videos!

Diana said...

Then do Miles Edgeworth please! I can't wait to see you do that one!