Friday, February 4, 2011

Console Games I Own

Continuing my series from yesterday, here's the list of console games I own / am not opposed to make walkthroughs for.  I think I'll limit myself to systems made this century.
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, AKA Toon Link Ruins the Series
  • Zak and Wiki: The Search for Barbaros' Treasure
  • Fire Emblem GCN, Fire Emblem Wii
  • The Prince of Persia trilogy
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Megaman Collection
...I don't have a lot of console games, because they cost $20 to $30 more than other games.  So I generally get them as gifts, or not at all.  I have NES games, and N64 games, but I won't list them unless people are interested.  I also have Gameboy and DS games, too, which I can list.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on...Wind Waker isn't THAT bad...

Scott Wilson said...

Neither is Phantom hourglass! also, you should totally do a walkthrough for twilight princess.

Alex said...

I think that regular Paper Mario is better then Super Paper Mario. Because Super Paper Mario is basically a regular Mario game. Un-like Paper Mario which is like an RPG Mario game.

Miriam said...

Ah, the good ol' NES. Duck Hunt was so fun! :D
...and you might as well start listing your older games now, since there's going to be at least one fangirl who asks you to sometime soon..haha.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see either super paper mario or zelda: twilight princess

Anonymous said...

Super Lugi Galaxy?

Anonymous said...

I would really like to see twilight princess

Kira said...

Come on, I loved Toon Link ... At least in Wind Waker, I'm not too sure about his DS games. But please do Wind Waker and Twilight Princess!

Katia said...

I think you should do megaman.

Anonymous said...

The Prince of Persia trilogy please

rizziman33 said...

I would like to see you play old NES games like Duck Hunt, but I REALLY want to see you do a walkthrough for Pheonix Wright 3.

SUPERadri said...

Me thinks you should do twilight princess

Lyn said...

I think you should do Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, or Super Paper Mario, but mostly Twilight Princess.

Anonymous said...

can you do wind waker or paper mario please.

Console Gamer said...

I definitely agree that Paper Mario is one of the top games out there. All other are also pretty good, but we all have out specialities and games we prefer over others!

Anonymous said...

i say u do Twilight princess!!!!!
:D

acekard dsi said...

Super Mario is my favorite all the time. I really enjoy to play super Mario on my console. I wish that i will get more Mario games on my consoles.

wmv to avi said...

I did not played all this games. But I played many games from this list. In all my favourite game is Super Mario. It is the best game for me ever. I play this game many times.