Thursday, February 3, 2011

Computer Games I Own

People certainly seem interested in yesterday's list of games I could make walkthroughs for.  That was just a list--a very old list--of games people suggested I play.

Today, here's the list of computer games that I currently own / am not opposed to making walkthroughs for.  I'll be more likely to make walkthroughs for these than some of the ones I listed yesterday.
  • Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger
  • Curse of Monkey Island
  • Infinity City
  • Emerald City Confidential
  • Treasure Mathstorm!
  • King Arthur's Magic Castle
  • Mission THINK
  • Pajama Sam 3 and 4
  • Putt-Putt Travels Through Time
  • Spy Fox 2, 3 and 4
  • Best of Windows Entertainment Package (containing Taipei, Chip's Challenge, SkiFree, Jeezball and others)
  • The Samana Swift series, except the third game because that never happened.
I've been thinking of doing another run of Oregon Trail, because it's fun.  I've also been thinking of doing one or two short videos, like one that shows off the new version of Solitaire, one that shows off SkiFree, one for Jeezball, etc, etc.  They won't be full walkthroughs; they will just show off what a certain game is like.

Tomorrow, if people are interested, I can list the console games that I own / am not opposed to making walkthroughs for.

11 comments:

Daniel said...

Noe that you mentioned I'm very curious to know what console games you own.

Paul said...

Side-note: If you wanted to do Oregon Trail again, you could be super timely and play the version that was just released for Facebook yesterday.

Anonymous said...

DO PHOENIX WRIGHT 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE? :D lol

Cat said...

Pajama Sam games, Spy Fox games, and Putt-Putt please.

Anonymous said...

you should play kingdom hearts 1 and 2

Miriam said...

Bahaha. SkiFree used to scare me because of the evil little gray guy that would pop out and like eat you.
Resorting to Danger was actually a pretty fun game, by the way. I'd enjoy watching you play it :) although with your commentary, I'd even enjoy watching golf.
:D

Anonymous said...

Can you do Spy Fox? The one with the prickly pears?

Anonymous said...

Spy Fox, Pajama Sam or Putt-Putt

Anonymous said...

pajama sam games and putt-putt would be awesome

Lyn said...

You should do Nancy Drew Resorting to Danger there are alot of Logic puzzles in it, I think you would enjoy making a walkthrough on it. Or you should do the Pajama Sam, Putt-putt, etc. games, those are always fun!

Anonymous said...

Do Putt-Putt Travels through time. I LOVE the Putt-Putt series.