Saturday, January 29, 2011

January Newsletter

The nice Nancy Drew folks have just released the January Newsletter, all about the upcoming Nancy Drew game for the Apple handheld systems.

This game is Nancy Drew: Secret at Shadow Ranch, one of the most popular Nancy Drew books (and games).  It appears to be a choose-your-own-adventure style, with minigames and fun things like that.  I'm pretty sure it's based off of this mathematical formula:

Choose-your-own-adventure + adventure game = Great idea

The newsletter also links to a special mystery video, Nancy Drew: The Case of the Missing iPad. I found it amusing.



Minor edit: The mystery video is now on my channel as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried the website but it wouldn't work! :/ I think it's the koala....

Anonymous said...

haha...whoops...I just realized it's an email adress....NOT a website....hehe... :)