Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Video Recording Plans

As my latest video for Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask makes clear, I can now upload long videos.  I'm not sure why.  It could be that I applied for a Youtube Partnership (although they say my application is still "under review"), and it could be that they just decided to do this with everyone.  My friend Nathaniel Hoover says it means I'm either (a) awesome, (b) an anomaly, or (c) just like everyone else.  Further investigation is required.



These new longer videos are not good news, because it takes a lot longer to make them (obviously), but now I can plan out my next several videos. I think I'll end my Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask walkthrough on video #999.  That just seems like a good place to finish.

Here's the tenative list of what I'll do in those videos. If you haven't played the game already, this list will probably make no sense.

Video #995: Clmbing Stone Tower
Video #996: The Stone Tower Dungeon
Video #997: The Random Video Where I Do Anything and Everything I Haven't Done Already
Video #998: To the Moon!
Video #999: Final Boss Battle / Ending Credits

Video #1000: The 1000 Videos Celebration

This should be a fun Christmas Break!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Anonymous said...

Same here! I mean.... I agree with Anonymous 12:27 PM! Haha! :D Merry Belated x16 Christmas Michael!!!!!!!!!! Haha! ;D

Diana said...

sounds awesome I am totally beyond excited!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the vlog!!!!!!!



Kay

Anonymous said...

I'M WITH YOU KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!! MARIE