Monday, December 27, 2010

Vacation

Q: What's easier than worrying about making your next video?
A: Not worrying about making your next video!

I just finished my walkthrough for Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.  This walkthrough has been underway since April, and my playtime kept getting delayed for other video walkthrough projects, like Super Mario Galxy 2 or the three Nancy Drew games that came out this year.  It's a relief to finally not be working on three video walkthrough projects at once, for the first time in six months.

In the future, I'm never going to do multiple recording projects at once.

In any case, I really enjoyed the last two days of not doing any video work. It was so nice that I think I'll do the same thing today.  I know people are waiting for my 1000 videos celebration, but you'll have to wait a little longer.  I'm off to focus on my reading and writing.  See ya!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang

Anonymous said...

ok no problem have fun reading and writing

Anonymous said...

gosh im pissed

Anonymous said...

kk! That's ok! It'll probably be worth the wait! ;) Have fun! :D

Anonymous said...

hey, no pottymouths!

Diana said...

I loved your last video...it ended on a very satisfying note

Anonymous said...

can u please contact me i cannot get passed the last bento box i am sooooo stuck... i really wanta play but i cannot figure it out :( thanks -emily conntact me at maxineknepp@yahoo.com please