Sunday, December 5, 2010

School and Questions

School has been tough lately, because we're coming up on the end of the semester.  Last week, I was up for review by the staff, and I had to do presentations for most of my classes.

I don't think the presentations went well.  Someone fell asleep during my epistemology presentation.  And with the Spanish presentation, I got through all my prepared notes, but there was still a lot of time left over.  So the second half of the presentation was me making everything up off of the top of my head.  In Spanish.

This week is finals and papers.  I have twenty pages to write, so let's hope I can write them quickly.  I'll be recording the vlog videos tomorrow if I finish with my epistemology paper.

---

Like I said yesterday, some questions for me came in from Megan Gaiser, the CEO of Her Interactive.  They were mostly standard questions I get a lot, such as...

5) When did you first start playing Nancy Drew games? What do you like about them?
 
6) Which is your favorite Nancy Drew game and why?
And if you quickly scan through the list of questions I've already received, you'll notice that the "favorite game" and "why did you start playing Nancy Drew" questions appear multiple times.
 
What I think I'll do is start with the CEO's questions, then move on through the list.  If I'm not busy writing my papers, that is.

7 comments:

Diana said...

Thats so cool! I cant wait for you to start your vlogs!

Diana said...

Oh and im sorry about your presentations, happens to me all the time! I hate public speaking!

Anonymous said...

Su habla espanol! if your vlog is going to be question and answer, you should answer these questions (possibly, maybe, if you arent too busy!)
1. Have you ever been to a spanish speaking country?
2. if so, can you remember a funny experience that has happened to you when you were there?
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!
its kind of random i know, but i am curious!!

Anonymous said...

YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME!!!

Anonymous said...

The Arglefumph Blog...i like it!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what do you think about atheism?
what do you think about people not going to college?
did you ever have a christmas with snow?

Anonymous said...

what do you think about vegans and homeschooled people.