Friday, December 31, 2010

Nancy Drew's New Year's Resolutions

It's almost New Year's Eve, which means it's time to make New Year's Resolutions. Believe it or not, I actually got a hold of Nancy Drew's list of resolutions.  I thought I'd share them with you.

Nancy Drew's New Year's Resolutions
-----------------------------------
This year, I resolve to avoid getting in so many life-threatening situations.  I almost died six times last year, and Dad worries about me enough as it is.

I resolve to spend more time with my boyfriend Ned.  It feels like I never see him sometimes.
Also, I want to go on a vacation without it turning into a mystery for once.  Please?  Can't I enjoy one vacation without having to do detective work?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! AWESOME! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Twizzler206 said...

Happy New Year Micheal!!

Anonymous said...

Kinda random, but i think herinteractive should put Ned in a game, not as a phone contact!

Kay

Diana said...

I agree with kay
Happy 2011 Michael! Looking forward to more great videos!
~Diana~

Sofia said...

Lol I totally agree with those resolutions. ;]

Happy New Year Michael!

Anonymous said...

Haha! So true.
Nancy should also avoid closets/cellars/hidden rooms or anything else she could get locked in.

Justin said...

Nancy should definitely disconnect her phone and computer and get stuck in a place where time stands still so she won't have to solve mysteries and she won't be missing any at the same time!!!

Janie said...

I agree with Kay too. Use Dave's face from SHA and put him in non cowboy attire. Instant Ned!

Anonymous said...

I hope we will get to see Ned in a Nancy Drew game in the future.

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with kay i mean they put bess, george, the hardy boys so PUT NED IN!!! oh and i love it when in the stay tuned for danger walkthrough when the girl put the note by the phone that said: hey nancy your boyfriend ned called when you were gone and by the way he sounds cute!!!! and you michael said:he sounds cute? oh my ned neddy kins neddy neddypoopoo!!! ;D


marie