Tuesday, December 28, 2010

1000 Videos...Video Trouble

I don't own a video camera, believe it or not, so it's a hassle to make the 1000 videos video.  To make the Call for Questions video, I borrowed a regular camera, which works for really short videos.

I borrowed one of the school video cameras for the 1000th video, but I'm having audio issues.  The camera's microphone insists that I have a lisp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX9KtFvzyk4

I'll try to work out the issues in audio editing (feel free to send in any suggestions!), but if I can't get it to work, the project will have to wait until I can borrow a different camera from the school.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh... that sucks!:/ Hope u get the video camera! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you kinda sound like Scooby Doo in that one. Then again he is quite popular... Good luck getting it fixed!

Anonymous said...

dang!

Airam said...

:( aw well....

Taylor swift fan said...

that sounds bad. well keep on trying and keep blogin.



p.s plese come and see my blog its not michels because i am new my blog is called music stars sorry for being of topic