Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Wednesday Blog Post

It's confirmed: I have a fever. Now I'm sort of confined to my room, and I have nothing to do besides watch TV, and that's boring.

But before I got sick, I made the another Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask video. I know a lot of people aren't interested in the Zelda games, but the Zelda fans are really, really excited about it. I'm kind of surprised, actually. I knew Zelda was really popular, but I didn't know that Zelda fans were so intense about the Zelda game that came out ten years ago (which is often accused of being the worst game in the series, even though it's totally not).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Michael hope you get better *gives chicken noodle soup*

Yay new videos uploaded lol

Get well soon-

Caittie

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Mike.

Anonymous said...

HOPE U FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Diana said...

Thank you for uploading i have been waiting for zelda!
Sorry to hear that you are sick! God bless and get better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'LL PRAY 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I know how boring it can be, cooped up because you're sick! Get well soon, Michael! I'll pray for you, too! :)

--J.F.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Michael. *sends feel better vibes*

Anonymous said...

Rest well and get well soon!!! :D

Kira said...

Hope you feel better soon! Fevers are icky. :-(