Saturday, November 13, 2010

Video Statistics

I was kind of bored today, so I thought I'd check out the Youtube statistics for my video page.  Here's what it says:
  • 80% of viewers are female, 20% are male.
  • The countries that like my videos the most, based on the number of subscribers, are the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, the Philippines, Romania, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, and Mexico.  Mexico is in last place?
  • 47% of viewers are ages 12 to 17. 15% are 45-54.  Only 11% is the coveted 18-24 range.
  • My most popular videos are all "Part 1" of their respective walkthroughs, except for Part 3 of Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships (the treasure finding puzzle) and Part 4 of Warnings at Waverly Academy (the DNA puzzle).
  • The most popular walkthroughs, as determined by total view counts, are Haunting of Castle Malloy, Ransom of the Seven Ships, Warnings at Waverly Academy, Legend of the Crystal Skull, Curse of Blackmoor Manor, Secret of the Old Clock, and Trail of the Twister.  That's in order of most popular to least popular.
Kind of a random blog entry, but kind of interesting, too.

14 comments:

Diana said...

Was SAW not counted in the most poular walkthroughs? That is my favorite! That and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!

mysterydrew said...

Yes, yes I love the Legend of Zelda
Walkthroughs. I also think SAW should be in there but it's new so it's probably not gonna be in like the top 5 for a while, so... yea. LOL We love you!!

Balin said...

Just for fun, here's where I stand in your statistics:

-Male
-United States
-18-24
-Favorite video - end of CBM walkthrough
-Favorite walkthrough - CBM and POV (although I'm sure those are not the proper abbreviacronyms)

Balin said...

Just for fun, here's where I stand in your statistics:

-Male
-United States
-18-24
-Favorite video - end of CBM walkthrough
-Favorite walkthrough - CBM and POV (although I'm sure those are not the proper abbreviacronyms)

Balin said...

Oops - double posted. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I started watching your videos when I was 9.

Kira said...

The ladies love you, Michael.

Anonymous said...

I'm from the philipines! but i'm living here in the u.s.
-Erika

Phia said...

LOL I'm in the 47% majority of 12-17 (I'm 14)
Love you Michael!!!
~Phia
<3
Youtuber Dazyet

Jessica said...

Tommorow is my brithday so I was wondering if you could give me a birthday shout out on your next post. I don't know if it is too much to ask but I just thoguht it would be cool. I love you nancy drew walkthroughs and they always make me smile like when you took ten minutes to calm down after seeing your picture in the Nancy Drew Secrets can Kill remastered. Thanks!

Diana said...

@ Jessica
Well happy birthday in advance! Congrats!

Ela said...

LOL. I agreed with Kira. :)
The ladies love you.
*winkwink* XD

Dallas said...

Are you ever planning to redo the legend of the crystal skull like you were thinking of doing earlier this year?

Violet said...

Here's where I stand:
-Female
-United States
-12-17
-Favorite vid-all of them! (except the sudoku and nonogram vids)
-Favorite walkthrough-Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon or Secret of Shadow Ranch