- 80% of viewers are female, 20% are male.
- The countries that like my videos the most, based on the number of subscribers, are the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, the Philippines, Romania, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, and Mexico. Mexico is in last place?
- 47% of viewers are ages 12 to 17. 15% are 45-54. Only 11% is the coveted 18-24 range.
- My most popular videos are all "Part 1" of their respective walkthroughs, except for Part 3 of Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships (the treasure finding puzzle) and Part 4 of Warnings at Waverly Academy (the DNA puzzle).
- The most popular walkthroughs, as determined by total view counts, are Haunting of Castle Malloy, Ransom of the Seven Ships, Warnings at Waverly Academy, Legend of the Crystal Skull, Curse of Blackmoor Manor, Secret of the Old Clock, and Trail of the Twister. That's in order of most popular to least popular.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
I was kind of bored today, so I thought I'd check out the Youtube statistics for my video page. Here's what it says: