Thursday, November 4, 2010

Techno Music Videos

Last night, I tried to record a new video for my Nancy Drew walkthrough, but it wasn't working very well, so I stopped and did some cop-out music videos instead.





It was interesting to go through the various sound files for Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge, actually.  Did you know there are five different versions of Nancy saying, "Would you like a phone charm?"?  There are also two different versions of Miwako's mini-speech that goes, "Help?  You want to help?  Look around you, Nancy. This place is beyond help.  Why do you think Yumi left here as soon as she could?  People come here to be scared, and even they can't take it."  I kind of like the version that didn't make it into the game, which is slightly faster.

10 comments:

Balin said...

I absolutely cannot wait for the end videos - I am seriously that excited. I can barely force myself NOT to look at a walkthrough, that's how excited I am.
So...hard...must...wait....

Anonymous said...

You are cool! Keep doing a great job.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we almost put the comments at same time.

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*TOTALLY FREAKING OUT* I JUST GOT THE NEW ND GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D <- X1000000000 :D CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!! I can't even INSTALL it right now cause I have a REALLY hard test tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to know TWENTY things! :( But this game will b worth the wait! SO EXITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

BAGH!!! I hate compooters sometimes.Yea I called it a compooter.

Balin said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I went to look at the Wikipedia page for the game a while ago and the culprit's name was on it (in the second chance section)!! It's been changed now (just says "the culprit"), but I...grrr.

The one silver lining is that I don't know how the villain is caught. Or how the endgame puzzles work. As for who it is, well...I will not say.

CreateForLife said...

I luvvv the techno music!!! do do do do doo!!!!

Anonymous said...

can you make short clips on those sound files?
Great Music!!!

Jill said...

I am having soo much trouble with the ending nonogram puzzle! I tried figuring it out and when that didn't work I used the cheats/walkthrough but I still can't get past it! Although when I was watching yours; you did the whole puzzle book Retro gave you... Do you have to finish all of them in order to finish the game?

Hetal said...

Loving it!!