Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snickers Reappears!

Long-time fans of my videos will remember my dog Snickers, who occasionally appeared in my videos a few years ago because he likes to bark randomly when I do video commentary.  When I moved out of the house, Snickers stopped showing up in the videos.

Well, I just thought I'd do a little commentary for Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask while I was at home for the Thanksgiving holiday, and guess who started barking at 4:44?



Snickers missed being on the Internet, apparently.

Snickers is a pretty big dog.  He is a 105 pound Rhodesian Ridgeback, and not a lot of animals try to mess with him.  But during the break, Snickers was randomly attacked by a St. Bernard, who bit the back of his neck. You can still see the wound, and Snickers is now really sad.  He spends a lot of time hiding, and he doesn't eat as much. Poor Snicks.

7 comments:

Airam said...

Oh no!!!

Poor Snickers!!!

mysterydrew said...

Aww, poor Snickers -virtual dog treat and hug-

Lisa said...

OH NO
THATS SAD HOPE *SNICKERS* WILL BE OK?

Lily said...

Oh Snickers!!! Who's St. Bernard was it? Was it a bad wound?

Anonymous said...

Aww thats so sad :( - Kristen

Karen said...

I hope that he well be feeling better soon! I also hope that he recieves lots love.

Diana said...

Aww I'm so sorry michael! At least we know he's ok, he barked during your commentary didn't he? Good old Snicks, we love you!