Thursday, November 25, 2010

November Newsletter

The Nancy Drew newsletter for November has been released.  It's all about how they made the scary scenes in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge.

The newsletter also highlights the various deals they have going on during the holiday season. Some games are half-off, and other games are $10 off, and they're all more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

The deals all start today, and they last until Monday. Personally, I think the Curse of Blackmoor Manor DVD game is looking pretty good.  A potential walkthrough, perhaps?

Speaking of potential walkthroughs, I'm sure some of you blog readers remember that in July, I was experimenting with making a new walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull.  Good news!  I'm told that the necessary computer programs (for the fancy new recording style I want to try out) are finally working!  I'll definitely have to try it out next week to see if it works.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Please do the walkthrough for COBM for DVD. It sounds really cool, but im broke right now so i cant get it! Im really excited for your new SOTCS walkthrough too! New things to look forward to in December!
Again if you could do a shoutout to Diana, that would be one of the coolest things that has ever happened to me!
Happy thanksgiving and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I would be ecstatic if you did a walkthrough for COBM on DVD! I'm thinking about getting it.

Kira said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Michael!!!

Miriam said...

I have the Blackmoor Manor DVD game, and it's okay, I guess. I started playing it with my sister but moving was pretty slow, so I got impatient. I don't remember where I wrote down the password (since you get a code after you get to certain points in the game) so, uh, yeah. I haven't played in a while. :)
Happy Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

I borrowed the curse of blackmoor game from my sister's friend, and its the exact same from the PC game. plus its really slow, because whenever you wanna walk somewhere, that takes FOREVER. by the time i got to the ghost hunt part i just gave up.

M&M said...

Happy thanksgiving Michael! Thanks for the sale info, tempted to buy a few of ND's games.