Saturday, October 2, 2010

Quick Update

I still haven't gotten a chance to play the demo for Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge, so it'll probably be a while before I make any videos for it.

In the meantime, enjoy this joke comment someone made on one of my videos! You know Heather McKay from Danger by Design?  The girl who wants to be a fashion designer? Here's a blurry picture of her:



Does you really think she'll be a good fashion designer, when she wears those pants with that tie? Ugh, fashion disaster!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Hahaha xD

Well, in Trail Of The Twister, "Madame McKay" DOES make some strange designs.

Kira said...

Hmmm, well, too bad you won't be making a walkthrough for the SAW demo, because even though I finished it after a ton of guesswork, I would still love to hear your commentary. :-D