Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Funky Stuff!

Remember last month, when a fake news article I wrote about Back to the Future 4 (which is a movie that doesn't exist) suddenly became popular?

Well, another fake news article I wrote is getting a lot of attention. This time, it's about a videogame that doesn't exist.  Capcom announced that they're making a second Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney game, and I joked that it is called "Ace Attorney Investigations: We've Got the Funk".

For some strange reason, a lot of people have been Googling that exact phrase in order to find my article. Do people really think that's the real title of the game?

And so, just for fun, I took the trailer for the real game and played around with it to make it a trailer for Ace Attorney Investigations: We've Got the Funk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot of videos on Youtube about JB staring Back to the Future 4. I can't believe you started it.

Kira said...

Okay. Doing more of that SAW demo anytime soon? Hahaha. :-)

Anonymous said...

and also this guy i forgot his name lol