Sunday, September 26, 2010

Walkthrough Plans

Some people have asked what my current videogame walkthrough plans are, so here goes.

Plan #1: To stop making videogame walkthroughs, because they take up too much time.

As such, I am not going to be starting a new videogame walkthrough for Professor Layton and the Unwound Future at this time. Sorry, Layton fans! You'll have to read my series of blog posts about the game instead.

Plan #2: Finish my current videogame walkthroughs, because leaving a walkthrough half-done isn't very good.

Currently, I have three half-done video walkthroughs for Super Mario Galaxy 2, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Miles Edgeworth Investigations: Case Four.  Majora's Mask has the lowest priority, and Miles Edgeworth has the highest priority.  That's because I am on Case Four, aka The Best Part of the Entire Game.

15 comments:

Sofia said...

Oh god. For a second there I thought you meant that you were never going to make any video walkthroughs ever again. I was like, "Nooooo!"

Anonymous said...

I bet everyone on here gasped at the sight of plan 1. but yeah it has to take a long time to upload. For now I say finish up those half finished games then go from there. But don't stop making walkthroughs!-Ethan

Anonymous said...

Yes please don't stop doing walkthroughs. How am I going to get through Nancy Drew without you. :) I do got to say the video walkthroughs are great.

Kira said...

Just remember to do a walkthrough of SAW. I'm probably gonna get that game ... and will most likely need help on it. XD

Anonymous said...

For a second I was like, "NOOO! I need Nancy Drew! But then I was majorly relieved when it was video GAMES, not videos. When can you start up on Shadow by the Water's Edge?

Sofia said...

WAIT.

You ARE doing Shadow At The Water's Edge, right? Cause I'll totally need you for that. Plus, I heard that there is going to be a Sudoku puzzle, and I am terrible at those.

BigMac22 said...

NOOO! I love your Nancy Drew walkthroughs they are awesome they are funny. please don't stop making them.

CreateForLife said...

I think you should finish up all of the games you have not finished and then try and do Nancy drew.

Anonymous said...

When I read plan one I thought my heart stopped! But then I realized that you ment stop starting walkthroughs for this time period, because you have sooooooooooooooo much work! Good luck at school.

Anonymous said...

Just as long as you still do Nancy Drew Micheak im cool with your plans.

Anonymous said...

:( please continue! You're one of the only walkthrough Youtubers who doesn't use bad language or make crude jokes about stuff...
plus you're the best at ND games and I wanted to see you do more Layton games :|

Maddz said...

Hahah, same here, Sofia! I was freaking out :D

Alex C. said...

please don't stop making Nancy drew walkthroughs!!! what would i do without them????? lol but seriously keep making them u make alot of people happy! :)

Anonymous said...

WWHEW>.<
I THOUGHT U WERE GONNA STOP MAKING VIDEO WALKTHROUGHS D:
T.T DON"T MAKE US SAD >:(

Anonymous said...

I have been watching your walkthroughs FOREVER. Don't stop!!!It will devastate your fans/ subscribers!!! :..(