Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Videos

It's been busy-ish in video walkthrough land for me for the past week or so. After a two-month drought, I finally made more videos for Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It takes me at least half an hour to do commentary for each ten-minute Zelda video, and in some cases, it takes me an entire hour to get ten minutes of commentary. That's why I don't make Zelda videos that often.













The videos are all about one section of the game (the water dungeon), and I released each video as soon as it was finished, instead of releasing them all at once.

In other news, I made four Miles Edgeworth videos, but I haven't released any of them yet. The Edgeworth videos are tricky to film, because due to recording limitations, I can only get about four minutes filmed in one sitting. Recording a complete video is basically a huge hassle.

I'm also trying to wrap up with the Super Mario Galaxy 2 walkthrough, because IGN (the company that hired me to make the walkthrough) says I have to, but I'm getting kind of bored. The game makes you redo every single level to get the complete ending, which is 120 levels of repeat, repeat, repeat. If I was revisiting the levels for fun, or if the levels were at least somewhat different the second time around, then this might be a fun challenge. But it's not; instead, it's getting boring.

7 comments:

Kira said...

Ugh, I hated going back to get the green stars. That's why I just stopped playing the game.

Anonymous said...

r u getting payed to do it? WOW! IGN asked u to do it!? :O

CreateForLife said...

That's cool that you get paid while playing video games.

Anonymous said...

To get payed for doing games walkthroughs must be a fun job- Ethan

ClassicCartoonsGuy said...

Awesome!! I love your Zelda videos though, and that's probably why I like them so much, because you spend a lot of time on them to get them just right for a walkthrough. :)

I'm Michael Kelley, btw. Usually I post with my main website, Bible Study Now, but I thought I'd post one with my Blogger.

And, that's crazy awesome that IGN is paying you. Wish I could get paid to play video games. That'd be a fun way to pay my college here at UT Martin. :)

Anonymous said...

We all really appreciate the work you go to, Michael! :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.