Friday, September 10, 2010

Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge Trailer

There's been some new material for the upcoming Nancy Drew game, Shadow at the Water's Edge. For one thing, the cover artwork for the game has been released, with some brief details about what we'll see in this game, like Sudoku, the most popular puzzle in Japan.

Rumor has it that John Grey from Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon will be reappearing in the new game.

And we've also got a new trailer for the game!



Personally, I'm just wondering if Japan is anything at all like it is in that one music video I made:

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Hmm...well, they can throw fire balls in Avatar: The Last Airbender. And since that's based off a Japanese type setting, I guess you're close enough XD

Emma said...

Lol @ "What it's like in Japan." Well, the settings look cool, the character looks good, I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

that trailer scares me every time!!!!!!!!