Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More EBooks

I've done more book editing recently. Here are the five ebooks I helped produce:
The one which was the most fun to edit was the ebook of novenas, because I got to work with illustrations. It was fun to decide which illustrations to use, and where to put them.

All these books should be free to download on your iPad or BookReader or Whatever They're Called within a week or so.

Next, I'm doing a short-ish book (40 pages or so) called Fraternal Charity. After that, I'm going to do a book of paintings, just because I liked dealing with illustrations for the book of novenas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm reading quickly the first with the translation and it's seem very interesting. I have nearly the same in my "missel" (my grand mother give me it) I don't know the name in english.
I will continue my reading.
Good day !
Marine

Anonymous said...

Thanks's for the links, these look awesome!! I pray for you everyday!

-Airam