Monday, September 13, 2010

A Brief Correction

As I've mentioned before, my Super Mario Galaxy 2 walkthrough is partially brought to you by IGN, who hired me to make a video walkthrough for it. I got several comments on my last blog post about how it's very cool that I'm being paid to make video walkthroughs.

*snickers*

Guys, I am an unpaid intern. In fact, I'm pretty sure that paid interns don't exist anymore, in this economy. The only thing IGN is giving me for my work is a free copy of the game.

But it's nice of you to think that I'm good enough at making walkthroughs that I could do it for money.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your walkthroughs are the best=)

Anonymous said...

SAW starts pre-ordering on September 20th xD

ClassicCartoonsGuy said...

That's still pretty cool though. They respect you enough, and know that you are capable of making very helpful walkthroughs. :)

Ryan said...

Can you tell us the origin of Pug's Adventures? Like who Pug is?

Anonymous said...

Heehee. I'm "hired" by Her Interactive to test out the Nancy Drew games, and I don't get paid either. I go up to their offices and play through the puzzles and they give me a free game and they send me the beta versions of the games, and those are both good enough payments as they are. :D Because of that, I've already beaten SAW a few times! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Well that stinks, but you are good enough to be able to make walkthroughs for money. Your the best one at your walkthroughs.-Ethan

Anonymous said...

dude michael, you should seriously look in to a way that you can make a career out of video games. I bet you'd be an awesome stroyline writter or even game designer. Keep making walkthroughs ur the best on youtube