Thursday, August 5, 2010

Secrets Can Kill

More information on Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered. Her Interactive has written all about the process of choosing a cover. It's pretty interesting to see the different changes that the cover went through.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm wrong about Lucas from Days of Our Lives being on the cover. The person who's holding the football on the cover is Hector, the football player. Who knew?

Oh, and there's a new trailer that shows off the differences between the original version and the newer game:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Lucas? Dang. Oh yeah, and First!

-DRA43

Anonymous said...

I like the way the cover came out. I'm kind of glad the person in the front was Connie and not Nancy, because I heard a lot of people saying it was her, but I didn't really think that person reminded me of Nancy at all. I'm glad Nancy doesn't look like that..it seems weird.
-Sofia

Lisa said...

wow looks like a good game
but i'm sad i have to go 2 horse camp on the 23(l like horses)and the game comes out on the 24

Anonymous said...

Wait--did they change the football guy's name? I thought his name was "Hulk"?

Anonymous said...

Ah, all right. I did my own research and "Hulk" is his nickname. I should have figured that out on my own. Who in their right mind would name their kid "Hulk"???

Anonymous said...

OOOOO! I can't wait!

Mary Ann said...

Check out Nancy Drew Mania - game info, walkthroughs, downloads, etc.
Love your site & hope you enjoy mine.

http://nancydrewmania.webs.com/

Screenshots & walkthrough for SCK Remastered are available at NDM!