Saturday, August 28, 2010

Final Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered Videos

All right, so here are the last two videos for Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered. I was expecting to put both videos up at the same time, but they actually ended up being several hours apart. That's kind of unfortunate, because the first video ends at the very moment before the culprit's identity is revealed.

Q: How did people handle this cliffhanger?
A: Not well.





I also made a video of the different death sequences in the game. I think it's kind of morbid that people like to see Nancy die over and over and over again.

12 comments:

Joker's-Gurl said...

It is kind of gruesome for people to want to watch it... but you're the actual one that's killing her over and over again. Heh.

Anonymous said...

I knew it was detective beech!!!!!!

Katia said...

It's not that I like seeing her die over and over but, my parents won't let me get the game and I just like your videos.

Anonymous said...

i really dont care if you kill Nancy over and over again.

Kira said...

I'm just curious how Nancy can die, that's all. XD It's not like I enjoy seeing her getting blown up or anything.

Anonymous said...

Well, some people like to watch Nancy die. Others use it to see what to avoid doing so that they won't die. I find it interesting to see what ways HI decides to kill Nancy (not that I enjoy seeing it; I just find it interesting), and reading the Good News/Bad News things are always fun.

-DRA43

Anonymous said...

I never expected it to be him but I WAS not curious about him interested in his journal I thought It was the answer to the case but boy did he play nancy like a violin that is mean ugh. loved the video.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lazy dude...tricking a detective just to find his journal. What does he do when he can't find a matching pair of socks? Call the police?

Twizzler206 said...

I thought we were going to lock up detective beech, and go to, the school to get the journal.

Froggie said...

I didn't know it was detective beech but i knew right away that nancy was going to trap him in the safe security system

Froggie said...

I dont like seeing nancy die but i like the second chance good news/bad news

Sam said...

You weren't kidding when you said people didn't react well. I saw that when I was watching, and YIKES!!! I think some of those comments were scarier than the game!