Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Newsletter

The Nancy Drew folks released a new newsletter today, and it is pretty much awesome.

It's all about the upcoming remake of the first Nancy Drew game. The updated graphics look pretty awesome, I must say. There are only two pictures of the new graphics, one of which is of Hulk Sanchez, which I think looks really cool. Seems like a good jump from 2D to 3D to me!

Question: Will they have new people doing the voices for this game? I wouldn't mind so much if they use the current Bess and George, instead of the original Bess and George.

The game is coming out near the end of next month. I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

That's weird...I didn't get my newsletter yet...

Anonymous said...

Are you planning to do the walkthrough?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! The graphics look great!

-DRA43