Also, my TV needs to start airing Full House reruns when I'm not at work, because my memory of the episodes is apparently failing.
Tomorrow, I need to test out some computer filming to see if it's possible to record a computer game for an extended period of time. Right now, my upper limit is about five minutes, which isn't much. I haven't figured out which game to play yet, though. So, any suggestions? Computer games I have available are...
- Samantha Swift 2
- Treasure Mathstorm, and the other Super Solver games
- A lot of Nancy Drew games I already played
- Demos for the Nancy Drew games
- Pajama Sam 3
- Pajama Sam 4
- Spy Fox 1-3
- Putt-Putt Travels Through Time
- Chaos or Curse of Monkey Island, if I can make them work (which is doubtful)
- Pepper's Adventures In Time
- Oregon Trail (again?)
- Ancient Adventures
- Dino Park Tycoon
- And maybe I could try one of those King's Quest games that sound pretty good.
Any of those games really stand out to you as good to play through? Most of them are games from the last century.