Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trail of the Twister Pre-Orders Ship Today - Michael's Timeline

The pre-orders for Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister are shipping today! At least, I hear some of them are. So here's a timeline of my plans:

1. Wednesday: Michael's game ships to him.

2. Thursday through Saturday: Michael receives his copy of the game. He plays it and takes notes.

3. Sunday through Wednesday: Michael has to go to Springfield, Illinois for a semi-vacation.

4. Sometime: Michael hopefully manages to win the game. In celebration, he will record the preview at the end of the game and post it to his channel.

5. Then: Michael begins his video walkthrough.

6. All the While: Michael gets fifty messages a day, asking why he hasn't finished a video walkthrough yet. He has already received at least three of these, even though the game hasn't been officially released yet.

7. Also, During This Timeline: Michael uses his time-management superpowers to find time to do his Super Mario Galaxy 2 walkthrough, because that's the one he was actually hired to do.

8. June 22nd is a Tuesday.

Whew! I'm going to be busy!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for your walkthrough!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Poor Michael! Here, have a hug to hold you over.

*hug*

:)

Alana said...

I just got an email confirming mine was shipped today at 10:00 AM PST :)
Her Interactive said that they were (of course) shipping all the orders with overnight shipping first, and then getting to the rest in the order they were placed in until 11:00 AM PST...I guess mine was just a lucky one, considering I got the 3-day shipping! :)
Hope you get an email saying yours was shipped soon, Michael! I'm sure your walkthrough will be great!

Anonymous said...

Ah, but your lucky that you live in California. Because the games most likely ship from Washington State, and if you ordered the 2-3 business day shipping, you should get it by Friday since your closer. But for people like me, who live in New Jersey, the game probably won't reach my hands until Monday, since it's business days and I'm no where close to Washington. I'll just have to wait...
-Sofia

Anonymous said...

I'm getting the game the same time u are!! By the way, i live in Rochester, New York. Look on a map and u may find it (:

p.s can u do a walkthrough for safecraker? it's like nancy drew

Anonymous said...

LOL we live like, across the country from each other!

p.s I'm the 2:40 comment

Jake said...

Are you done with the walk through yet?
JK

emma said...

michael, i love you. you are superman and nancy drew is your sidekick :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael,
Your walktrough is going to be awesome! Do you have a walkthrough for Phoenix Wright:Trials and Tribulations? I really could use some help, but you don't have to rush if you don't have time. Thank you!:)

Kira said...

I didn't preorder TOT, but I was considering it. Eventually I'll probably buy it in stores, though.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael, could you either take some videos or pictures of your "vacation" in Springfield?

Anonymous said...

Cool, I live only a few hours away from Springfield, I live in Chicago.

Nancy Fan said...

You are so lucky, i have to wait till it comes out in the shops & i will be dieing to watch your walkthrough but will have to wait as i only watch them after i finised playing lol

Maddz said...

LOL, June 22nd is a Tuesday
Good one

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you get the walkthrough posted. I enjoy watching them.

Anonymous said...

shadow at waters edge is the next game.
it takes place in Japan!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I pre-ordered it, but I picked the cheapo shipping, so I should get my game in a couple more days. It's tantalizing, knowing you'll have yours all done probably before mine even arrives...and I want to wait until after I've beaten the game and seen the preview for myself before I watch your vidthru....It's gonna be a tough week.

Anonymous said...

Love your walkthroughs and cant wait for Trail of the Twister! :)