Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Nancy Drew Newsletter

To clarify my last blog post a bit, my job isn't to work with the elderly. I have a list of 200 people I need to meet with; it's just a coincidence they were all elderly women this week. Also, it's cool that Ms. Valentine knows more about the new iPhone than I do.

In other news, the new Nancy Drew newsletter is out! This newsletter is basically a dossier of suspects. There are pictures and summaries of all five characters.

What's extra-cool is that there's a special pre-order version of the game, which has more outtakes, awards, and Pa Pennies. Her Interactive actually described the Special Edition version in more detail for all who are interested.

If memory serves, in the demo, you can go out into the field and lift up a grate to find five Pa Pennies. It looks like that's what the special edition means by "extra Pa pennies". The pennies in the grate won't be there in the normal version of the game, but only the special one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The game looks like it is going to be so much fun, i can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Frosty looks wayyyyyy more diffrent than i thought he would be.

Anonymous said...

Same here! He's WAY different then I imagined him! When's the "secrets can kill: REMASTERED" coming out? I can't believe it's so close until the new nd game comes out! :D
From,N.E.W.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Secrets Can Kill remastered!-Eve

Anonymous said...

frosty looks different than i thought he would............

Kira said...

I played my demo of TOT, and it was kind of messed up, meaning you couldn't hear Nancy talking to people and you couldn't buy the stuff needed for the tornado disaster kit. I'm not sure if the game is going to be as great, so I'm not sure if I should preorder it to get the special version. Yet, I kind of want to see the special candy you can buy ... ack, what to do?

Anonymous said...

Pre-ordered the TOT-SE as my high school graduation present to myself. It'll be my first Nancy Drew game since the FIRST SCK. Can't wait!!!