Friday, June 18, 2010

Full House

Mom called me today to let me know that she and my sister were watching Full House while I was busy working. It was a good episode, too. It was about my favorite character, Stephanie, who's my favorite because she usually gets ignored by the studio audience. They never go, "Awww..." for her when bad things happen, but they start crying their eyes out when Michelle drops her cookie or something like that. Stop playing favorites, studio audience, and start treating Stephanie better!

I always wonder what would have happened if Full House wasn't cancelled, because in the last season, the storyline was that DJ, Kimmy and Steve all got accepted to college. Would that mean they wouldn't have appeared on the next season? Or would they just have appeared every now and then, instead of every episode? I would have voted for them appearing only every now and then. With three less characters, they'd have more time to focus on the other eight main characters. Lots of characters, not enough time to show them all!

I have the sneaking suspicion that there are some Full House episodes I haven't seen yet. I really hope that's true, because it'd mean BRAND NEW FULL HOUSE EPISODES! I would be so happy to see that.

No, wait, Mom didn't call to start up a Full House discussion. Instead, she called to say that the Nancy Drew game came in! Great! So I'll have to stop by after work to come pick it up.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! So glad you got it cause I need HELP!
Chores are HARD!

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Can't wait to see you play it! I'm still waiting for mine, but I know your work is really gonna help. I think I've used your walkthroughs to help me in every game, except maybe Secrets Can Kill. Ah well. Still can't wait! :D

God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey if anyone has TOT yet, can anyone help me with doing the siren placing and fixing the sprinkler? I'm totally stuck on it, and there's nothing else to do. Can't go on till I finish them! Please Help!
-Sofia

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your copy Michael, i'm still waiting for mine...

Love, Caittie

Anonymous said...

I always liked Stephanie too. She was a perfect example of "the middle child". She had the perfect older sister and the adorable younger sister which doesn't leave much room for the forgotten middle sister. Poor Stephanie. Ah well, the show was still good. Can't wait to see your walkthrough on TOT in the next few weeks or so! Good luck with playing!
Laura

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Now you can start playing it and then do the walkthrough for it!:D
From,N.E.W.

Anonymous said...

Full House is my favourite show... along with some others...(F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Desperate Housewives...)

Anonymous said...

Somebody PLEASE help me fix the t.v in TOT! I'm SO stuck!!!
-Sofia

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeet! That will give me something to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

A worthy affiliate website of bwin. Offers many trustworthy links and options.. http://bwin.mu