Monday, May 10, 2010

Walkthroughs!

I started vacation by going through a backlog of walkthroughs that needed writing.

For example, remember my video walkthrough for Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses!? I finished it in December? I finally finished the text walkthrough for it! It's right here, and it counts as my 99th guide for GameFAQs.

I also wrote two walkthroughs for Pajama Sam: one for the PC version and one for the Wii version. The Wii version is worse than the PC version because they cut out half the game, so I wrote the guide for the Wii version by cutting out most of my PC guide.

Speaking of walkthroughs, the GameCola Youtube page now has a Mega Man 3 walkthrough by me, new videos for the Miles Edgeworth walkthrough, and as requested for Vlog #6, a new video walkthrough starring me, Paul and Nathaniel.



It's a video walkthrough for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade! That's a very popular movie, and even though none of us have actually played the game, we still have commentary on it. You can find all the videos here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! There's other dudes there besides you!
p.s. I found this cool video on the Big Bang Theory, it's a song, it's awesome. Listen to it, dude!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTSfOZUNLo&feature=player_embedded#!

Kate said...

Is the commentary for this game live?