Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Three Things

1. I had to shave my playoff beard because my team lost. Now I look ten years younger.

2. I recently got some new recording equipment which records at a larger size. It seems to be working okay, but I was surprised to find out that, at around 8:05 in this video, the equipment fails due to extreme levels of pinkness.



3. Yesterday was my first day doing deliveries for the outreach program. I met with three people who are retired, two of whom are over eighty. They were really happy to receive a visit and present from me.

I get the feeling they don't get many visitors who aren't directly related to them, so they were glad to have someone new to talk to. It was really nice to spend time with them, and if the other meetings this summer are like the ones yesterday, the summer is going to be awesome.

The other 26 or so people on my list don't answer when I call, so I can't arrange a time for me to meet with them. That kinda stinks. I don't want to call them during dinner time, because that's rude, so I think I'll try to call on the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great. I hope you DO have an awesome summer.

Anonymous said...

You don't have to do this but, if u have time could u please do a walkthrough for Legend of Zelda: The Twilight princess? Cause 1.i'm stuck, 2.it would awesome to see u play the game and 3.I think u would enjoy it :)
From,N.E.W.
p.s. the game is 60 hours long by the way; but still REALLY fun! :)