Monday, May 3, 2010

Three Things

1. To answer the question I was just asked, sometimes I do live commentary, and sometimes I record the commentary afterwards. For the Nancy Drew and other PC games, it's usually all live commentary.

I try to plan out jokes ahead of time, but that doesn't always work. Sometimes, I make a lot of mistakes, like pronouncing something incorrectly or telling the joke wrong, and then I have to reload the game and try recording again. This can happen over five times in a row, which is frustrating.

2. The vote on whether or not to let me continue studying here at the seminary for another year was recently held, and I passed 12 votes to 1. I wasn't there, so I don't know who voted against me, and I'm not interesting in finding it out, either.

3. And this week is finals week. I have finals in all five classes, as well as a ten page paper. Things will be busy for me...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael Are you going to go see Toy Story 3 You'r in college right? Because if you are I think there is this thing where you go online and you can go see part of the movie if your in college or like me go see it in the theatures June 18th which is the last day of school for us!

Anonymous said...

wow, sounds like you have a ton of work! Being in Middle School, I don't have any ten-page papers to do [yet, anyway. *gulp!*] but..that's mainly because I have school until, like, July because of all the snow days he have to make up. I was part of that big snow storm stuff back in March on the east coast. I wish school could just be OVER!

Anonymous said...

I have testing this week, so no 10-page papers for me!

Mallory said...

Good luck with your finals...and that 10-page paper! lol You can do it! :p *cough*...I have to do it..."Fight the Power!" (I was watching your Final Scene walkthrough earlier today while I was doing my own projects. :p haha..I have two projects going, one is a 5 page essay for English and a graduation project. It's crazy. :p)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michael and everybody! This is totally off-topic, but, I found this picture of what claims to be from Trail Of The Twister, but I SURE hope that it ISN'T. The graphics in this photo are downright TERRIBLE! It looks like something you'd see on Spongebob! Here's the pic, I seriously hope the real game is nothing like this;
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8890/173fs99917hn5.jpg

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 4:29: don't worry, it definitely isn't

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those are NOT Nancy Drew graphics!

Anonymous said...

Good. I was thinking they may even be from the Hardy Boys for something...but I looked at it and I'm like, "That BETTER not be Nancy Drew!" cause then I would be really mad at HER...

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael, are you going to play Secrets Can Kill REMASTERED when it comes out?