Saturday, May 8, 2010

Summer

All right! School officially ended on Friday! That means it's officially summer vacation for me! I get a week or two off before starting my summer assignment.

Also, the San Jose Sharks made it to the semi-finals today. Good for them! We don't know who they're going to play, but I have a bad feeling it's going to be my father's favorite team, the Chicago Blackhawks. Things might get a little ugly at my house if that happens. As in, Dad is probably going to shave my playoff beard while I'm sleeping.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my vacation. There are several things on my to-do list, such as finish my 100th guide, edit 20 or so books, attempt to sort my comics collection, learn to play piano, translate a lot of Latin/Greek, write stories, read stories, and I should probably take the dog on a walk, too. Snickers needs his exercise, you know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AUGH!!! I'm so jealous! I still have another month of school left.

Michael Kelley said...

Dang... Finals go until this Wednesday for me, and then Summer vacation. Although, first of college has been so amazing, I'm kind of regretting leaving all the great friends I've made at the University of Tennessee at Martin.

Anonymous said...

just a month? I have TWO months! =p

Anonymous said...

I have 2 months including this month! :( You're sooooooooooooooo lucky Michael!
From,N.E.W.

Anonymous said...

Ah summer vacation... how I miss thee. Sounds like you have a busy summer Michael. Enjoy it while it lasts!!

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous 4:22--Yes, a month. It feels like forever though. :-(

Alex C. said...

LUCKY I get out June 18! :p lol cant wait till summer!! :D:D:D:D:D