Monday, May 24, 2010

San Francisco Photos

So here are some photos from San Francicso. My sister and I had an hour or so to wander around a random beach and take photos, because everyone else was too busy Irish coffees from the pub that invented them. Whenever someone who is drinking says they'll be "finished soon", you can be 100% sure they will not be finished soon.

You should be able to click on these photos to see them full-size, because we take awesome scenery photos.







I discretely try to see if there is any popcorn left inside the bag.







Alcatraz.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the photos keep'em coming.

Blutiful said...

Looks just like my beloved Istanbul.

Anonymous said...

Gr8! I love the popcorn 1! ;-) -Vee

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Alcatraz looks so cool!
p.s. cool beard!!!
-Sofia

Anonymous said...

playoff beard

Anonymous said...

kool! I'm not a member of youtube because I'm only 10 lol but i love your walkthroughs!!!!!!!!!!!! they are so funny and cool!!!!!!!! Also nice photos!!!!!!!!

p.s. I make alot of !!!!!!!!!!
p.s.s. My parents will never let me join youtube!!!!!!!!!So unfair!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Michael, don't ya know better than looking it popcorn bags? Seagulls could've stolen the rest of the popcorn! All of a sudden, that would be an awesome Apollo fan fic: Getting attacked by seagulls because he looked into a popcorn bag.

Hippodameia said...

"Alcatraz" means "cala lily" in Spanish. :D

Anonymous said...

"Cala Lily?" wow...that sounds awfully cheerful for a notorious prison that held some of the worst bad guys of all time...
-Sofia

Anonymous said...

WELL SOMEONE LOOKS AWFULLY MANLY WITH A BEARDDD!

Anonymous said...

WELL SOMEONE LOOKS AWFULLY MANLY WITH A BEARDDD !

Froggie said...

OMIGOsh that is not a real beard because I saw you in another photo without a beard.I think.OH NO I AM CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway I THINK I saw on your blog that your picture was going to be used in Secrets can Kill remastered so good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

Froggie now just made ME confused....

-Elizabeth

Lisa said...

nice beard i like it,so pretty nice pics-bye