Saturday, May 22, 2010

Photos

I'll have some photos here next week, because my sister and I took a load of pictures during a trip to San Francisco.

In the meantime, here's a photo from the Dave Barry book signing from last November.



That's me on the left, Ridley looking like a creepy murder mystery author in the middle, and Dave looking weird on the right. On the wall are a bunch of signatures from authors who have been there, like Rosemary Wells (creator of Max and Ruby, who drew a little picture of Ruby).

Going through all the photos is going to take me a long time, because there are a ton of photos of my sister.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I've always wanted to visit San francisco. also, I'm typing this on my new iPod touch now. This thing is so cool! ~sofia

Anonymous said...

I drove past San Francisco, but I never stopped. :-(

Anonymous said...

Awesome that you got to meet Dave Barry! I loved reading his newspaper column back in the old days (how long ago was that?!).

Anonymous said...

Off topic, sorry- Follow this link to see all the characters in Trail Of The Twister! One of them was already on the HerInteractive website, but this one I found on the TOT website.

http://www.trailofthetwister.com/team.html

-Sofia

Anonymous said...

I love Ridley's books! :D