Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pajama Sam 2

I've just finished a video walkthrough for Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren't So Frightening. The game has all sorts of fun adventures, such as the Hippie Carrot going "undercover" by disguising himself as a snowman's nose, a supervillain named the Earthquaker who is dressed like a Quaker, and several bad weather puns, courtesy of me.



I liked doing this video walkthrough. It's not my favorite Pajama Sam game--really, I only like the first and third games--but it's still good fun.

Also, I understand my walkthrough for Case Two of the Miles Edgeworth game has been completed. That's the case where Edgeworth solves a murder on an airplane. An airplane with a full bar/lounge. And a shop. And a cargo hold which is about 30 feet tall. Maybe it's not the most realisitc airplane ever, but it's still a very dramatic case.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Pajama Sam? I've never heard of it.

Cat said...

Hey, Michael! Just wanted to let you know that for some reason none of your videos are working on YouTube. the embedded player is working fine, though.

Anonymous said...

Cat-
Yeah, it's weird...they don't seem to be working all of a sudden. It might just be a glitch in youtube or something.
-Sofia

Anonymous said...

Im watching the Curse of Blackmoor Manor and it's fine. Would someone please tell me what Pajama Sam is? -Vee

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Sam looks so adorable when he's eating.
-Sofia

Cat said...

Vee
It was a series of games made for kids in the late '90s. Sam was this kid who loved a superhero named Pajama Man and he always got himself into these bizarre situations (my favorite was when the cookies kidnapped him).

Anonymous said...

Ja! Danka Cat! Guten Tag! Vee