Thursday, May 20, 2010

May Newsletter

The Nancy Drew folks have released a newsletter this month. We have pictures of new characters, and all sorts of release date information. Orders start on the first, and the game appears in stores on the 29th. Of course, if you pre-order, the game might come to you early by a week or two...

The rumors that the series will now be available for PC and Mac have just been confirmed, too. I don't have a Mac, so it doesn't affect me, but I know several Mac Users who are excited.

There's also a website for the upcoming game as well. I'll definitely have to check it out when I get the free time. I have to pack right now because I'm moving into my summer residence tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you get something extra for preordering TOT? The newletter made it sound like it.

Alana said...

Anonymous 3:50, yes, you get bonus material in your game if you pre-order it from HeR Interactive, I asked about it on Twitter.
It's kind of unfortunate for those like me who are unable to pre-order (my dad is so old-fashioned & is super paranoid about giving credit card info over the Internet :\). I guess the extra content won't affect gameplay, but will just have fun stuff for the fans to enjoy. But still, I'm kind of upset I won't get to see it :(

Anonymous said...

Thanks. In that case, I'll consider pre-ordering Trail of the Twister. But I'm not quite sure if it'll be as great of a game as Warnings at Waverly Academy ... that was a game I really enjoyed.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was considering preordering it, but the newsletter said that preorders are sent out the week of June 16th, so by the time it actually reaches you personally, it might only be a day or so before it actually comes out in stores. So I'm just probably going to buy it when it comes out in stores. I don't really need any extras.
-Sofia

Anonymous said...

Im just going to buy it in the stores. If I add on shipping and stuff, it adds up. Not to mention it wouldn't be fun if it came later than it ccame out in the stores. -Vee