Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dance Fever with Majora's Mask

I managed to record some new Majora's Mask videos yesterday (the last four have live commentary, the first two have added commentary).

I've done a lot of things in this video walkthrough that I've liked so far, such as do several impersonations, get attacked by a puppy, and sing along with the music. But my new FAVORITE part of the video walkthrough is the dance video I made for the Rosa Sisters dance. It's at the very end of this video:



I kind of want to make a seperate video for that dance, so you don't have to wait seven minutes to see it. Thoughts?

---

Also, yes, I had braces. Getting them removed doesn't hurt, compared to getting them put on.

---

Edit: I did a separate video for the "Dancing Queen" song. This one is slightly longer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It didn't hurt getting mine on!

Kate said...

....at least you now know that the way to stealing a girl's heart is to teach her how to do Link's dance. And, oh yeah, I think you should definitely post the dance video separately.

Anonymous said...

you should definatly do a seperate video.

Anonymous said...

have you ever played backyard baseball and if so what were your thoughts

Anonymous said...

Awesome dancing, Michael! :)